The time before your 16 week prep diet is important in building lean muscle, shaping the body (body symmetry and proportion) and preparing the body for the contest prep diet.
Off season packages includes:
- Weekly check-ins
- Monthly training program
- Off season nutrition plan
- Goal setting
- Texting and email support
We start your contest prep diet 16 weeks before competition date.
On season packages includes:
- Weekly check-ins
- Training programs
- Nutrition plan
- Weekly ½ hour group posing classes
- Contest prep, guidance and emotional support
NON-COMPETITIVE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Anyone can give you a training program, but do they know how to train?
Let my 10 years of being a competitive bodybuilder teach you how to get the most out of your workouts. I focus on mind-muscle connection so that the right muscle is being used – which maximizes muscle overload and minimizes risk of injury.
The programs I design for you are specific to your body shape and target specific weak areas. Through training, you will learn safe and effective techniques to get the most out of your program.
All programs are updated weekly to meet your goals.
NON-COMPETITIVE NUTRITION PLANS
Learning how, what, and when to eat is imperative. Nutrition is the most critical part in a successful journey towards health and fitness.
I will teach you a lifestyle. You are given a weekly diet, which you are accountable in maintaining. Once a week we will discuss your progress in person. Learning how, what, and when to eat will create a sustainable way of healthy living.
- Initial consultation: weigh-ins, body fat analysis, “before” and “after” pics, health and lifestyle questionnaire.
- Weekly weigh-ins.
- Weekly consults discussing diet goals.
- Nutrition plan designed specifically for your body fat, age, sex, body fat and level of fitness.
- Weekly or biweekly updates.